Monday, May 7, 2007

Everybody's a Critic

Our wedding photographer (Jessica Strickland, a genius and all-around fun gal) used a third-party website to organize prints, let us preview albums, etc. As we got hitched only six months back, the site frequently tries to sell us commemorative plates, DVDs, Molly & Neal Halloween masks, cyborgs, etc. When special offers are nearing expiration, we get e-mails begging us to reconsider passing up those Groom-y Neal Action Figures and the like. But when a message popped up last week, I snorted Diet Coke right into my sinuses. Is someone watching us? Do they know something we don't?

"Neal & Molly: You've Got Just a Little More Time."

I guess it really is a full-service website...it's trying to warn us. Well, listen here, spooky website oracle: my marriage is not going the way of so many statistics. You're just saying that because we didn't order any Molly Mousepads.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hee!! I got that message too. When my brakes fail in the car next week, I know who I'll be blaming...