Saturday, June 28, 2008

Beach Bound (& this time without human remains in tow)

Mollyblogger is less than 24 hours away from a lovely, lazy beach getaway with the fam. Last year's trip will be hard to beat (see "Blowin' up Mom" for all the details) but I'm still champing (I always thought it should be "chomping") at the bit to get going.

I plan to use the time to exfoliate my feet, let my siblings humiliate me on the Wii, read the new David Sedaris, worry the Democrats will somehow blow it in November (please no), and reflect on everything that was right about the recent Hulk movie (Bill Bixby shout-outs! Sad-walking-away-music from the TV show! William Hurt is never subtle!).

On my way home last night I saw on a carwarsh marquee that it's "National Detailing Month," hence all the sharing.

Happy 4th, all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Details... let's see...

Minor details you may not know about me.

I ate a mango for breakfast. I love mangos. I've had 3 cups of coffee already. I truly believe it is impossible to drink too much coffee unless unless you're a teenage girl in Britain.


.